Monday, September 12, 2005

Define obsessed...Here I am again. I just noticed that I misspelled "niece"! What a travesty!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! You finally started a blog! I'll be soon to follow with my own...I'll keep you posted and have fun in Oahu!!! Take lots of Pix!

9/13/2005 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. Isn't Monolog spelled Monologue?!? ;)

9/13/2005 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi MG! Thanks for the nudge this direction! Can't wait for yours. Get started already!

P.S.
You're right! Monolog is spelled "monologue" but only in England. Just like what Americans did with catalogue to catalog, theatre to theater and so on and so forth. Americans are so obnoxious huh?

9/13/2005 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they call that "OC" in the Philippines... as in obsessive-compulsive disorder.

10/05/2005 8:10 PM  
Blogger CrazyLady said...

Hey "dj", do I know you? Initials look familiar...

10/06/2005 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone should have been an ENGLISH Major @ Notre Dame!
4a4c7a5

10/16/2005 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home