Sunday, September 11, 2005

Getting Ready and Not Doing Anything Yet...

So I'm sitting here while husband is getting packed up for our trip. He's such a boyscout. (Are there boyscouts in the Philippines?) Four days till we leave for Oahu. Things being that I've been so anxious to get back there (for vacation in general), why am I the one to procrastinate?

Fact two: Also a big time procrastinator. Can't help it. Always was. Ever since I was 8? Flashback: Eight (?)-year old me at sitting at dinner table doing homework, Uncle asks "Neice, what are you doing?" Young me replies "Doing homework". Uncle asks "Why? It's Friday!" And so folks, so begins the slow downward spiral to career procrastinationalism. Can you imagine what kind of person I'd be now, what I could have continued to be, if not for that one life-changing, turning point in my life?! OH, the greatness that could have been (exasperated sigh, violins playing melodramatic melody in background, rose-colored soft focus fades to black)...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when homework was actually fun? Am I alone in this?
4a4c7a5

10/16/2005 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home